In photographs above a visual comparison is made. In the left we can see WTC-1 being destroyed (soarce: 911 Eyewitness) and in the right a shallow underground nuclear explosion is bursting from the ground (Storax Sedan 104 Kt). Below are the links to the articles of Finnish military expert.
For readers I would suggest first to examine the unusual features of the collapses of the Twin Towers and also the issue of Fourth Generation Nuclear Weapons.
Written in spring 2005, a modestly language-corrected version Corrected by another person than the original author.
The photographs attached in this non-profit distribution are for securing volatile, important evidence on 9/11 for discussion and education. Author hereby grants full permission to reproduce the drawing ‘The Bombs in the WTC’ and his writings. You are encouraged to mail, publish and mass produce these documents or your enhanced versions of them. Due to concerns for his personal safety, the author has chosen to remain anonymous.
- The 9/11 Operation: A Summary
- The Bombs in the WTC
- The Development of Bomb Technology Related to the 9/11 Operation
- Observations Suggesting the Use of Small Hydrogen Bombs
- View of a Military Expert: Why the Towers of the World Trade Center Collapsed
- Evidence of advanced fusion devices at the WTC
- CRASH COURSE ON HARD-TO KNOW MILITARY EXPLOSIVES DETAILS
NEW 12/28 07
- Basic principles how wars are being planned
- HAS SOMETHING LIKE THIS EVER HAPPENED BEFORE?
- History of American false flag operations
WTC Nuclear Demolition
This video takes a brief look in to the theory of explosive nuclear devices and their usage at the World Trade Center in New York. on ‘September 11th’
WTC Nuclear Demolition 2 (part 1)
mysticalgroove | YouTube | Added: June 21, 2007
This is the first part of a controversial breakdown of the WTC destruction on 9/11. The video is still in production and this part may change in the final release. Stay tuned for updates. Part 2 and 3 coming soon. Also check out http://www.wtcnuke.com and http://www.saunalahti.fi/wtc2001/mili…