about the 9/11 Florida connection.
An Interview With Atta’s American Girlfriend Amanda`Nichols` Keller Part 1
I just finished Daniel Hopsicker’s Welcome to Terrorland. He exposes the cover story of the Florida flight schools, and the ongoing cover-up. The whole thing stinks of Iran/Contra and CIA drugs. It’s the same, bloody game.
Though his style can be annoyingly breezy, I highly recommend the book. There’s original research you won’t find anywhere else but here and on his website: http://www.madcowprod.com /.
Here are some archived threads that touch on similar material:
“Jeb Bush seized flight school records at 2 AM on September 12″
“Heroin, Al Qaeda and the Florida Flight School”
And FYI, here are some notes I kept while reading the book:
1. In Venice Florida, Mohamed Atta lived for two months with an American stripper/lingerie model named Amanda Keller.
2. Atta loved to party. He was out with Keller nearly every night they were together. He was a heavy drinker, snorted coke, was a stylish dresser and wore expensive jewelry.
3. According to Keller, Atta loved pork chops.
4. Keller dumped him after he embarrassed her at a night club by dancing, poorly, atop a speaker (“doing that old ‘Roxbury head bob’ thing, you know”?)
5. Atta revenged himself later on Keller by returning to the apartment they’d shared and killing her cat and kittens, disemboweling and dismembering them in her apartment for her to find. Continue reading ‘Mohamed Atta loved pork chops, and 49 other things you may not know’